Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Elite meets Elite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Aelita Fury of the Sinnoh Elite 4 flew down to the entrance of the Sinjoh Ruins on the back of her Aerodactyl, Skye, and looked around. She released her long-time partener Scorpio, who was an Armaldo, from his pokeball, then thanked Skye and returned her to hers. "Sorry Scorpio, I know you don't like to hang around in your pokeball, but it's hard for Skye to fly with you on her back." Aelita apologized. Scorpio, who was used to being out of his pokeball and by Aelita's side, looked grumpy for a minute, but then lightened up when he saw where they were. When they stood next to each other, Aelita looked like a humanoid Armaldo herself because of the way she dressed.

"Well, this isn't the Sinnoh Underground, but I bet there are all kinds of cool discoveries to be made here notheless. Maybe there's even fossils around." Aelita mused as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 pm

The Flying master Raine Harvelle was already inside the Ruins. She was stood with Nightshade, her Honchkrow, admiring the historical place. Raine's purple dress and long beige coat stood out against the darkness of the inside of the ruins. The Elite trainer turned to the wall nearest to her, raising her hand and gently touching it.

Her and Nightshade had landed near here to take shelter from an impending blizzard. The area was known for snowfall, but this was the quickest way for Raine to get home. With the snowstorm quickly approaching, the Honchkrow had landed, Raine being concerned for her friend as the cold air might freeze her wings.

Raine had wandered into the ruins shortly after landing, deciding that they would be much warmer to wait in for the blizzard to pass. She had never actually been here before, though she'd always wanted to, and was in awe of the old structures.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Aelita motioned for Scorpio to follow her and the duo stepped into the ruins. Aelita was busting with excitement on the inside, absorbing every little detail. The corkscrew side ponytails she always had her hair done up in were tossed around as she looked in different directions, but they never ever seemed to lose their shape. Her metal boots made suprisingly little noise as she took soft steps to avoid disturbing the ruins from their natural state. The metal parts of her "armor" would occasionally make a "clang" sound as she walked. Aelita did anything but blend in here.

As she walked a little further into the ruins, she saw another girl and her Honchcrow admiring the ruins as well. "Hello, I see I have company today!" Aelita called.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Raine's hand recoiled from the wall as she heard a sharp clang and faint footsteps from somewhere closer to the entrance. She quickly turned to see another girl. She had an Armaldo next to her and was dressed to look almost identical to the Pokemon. The girl in front hf her wore actual armour in likeness to the Armaldo.

"H-hello..." she replied quietly. She hadn't expected there to be anyone around in the ruins. After all, it's unique form of beauty didn't appeal to everyone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"Hello, my name is Aelita Fury, Rock-type master and Fossil extrordnaire. I'm also a huge pokemon history buff." Aelita introduced herself. "This is my partener, Scorpio." she added, gesturing to Scorpio who raised a claw in recognition. "So, what's your name? And what brings you to th ruins?"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:15 pm

"Raine. Rain Harvelle." she replied, her voice just as quiet as before in the new presence. "Flying type master."
The Honchkrow stepped closer to Raine, ruffling her feathers.
"Oh. And this is Nightshade." Raine petted the bird Pokemon's head, "We were taking shelter from the snowstorm actually."

Raine blinked, once again glancing at Aelita's armor with her one working eye. The young elite couldn't help but thank the partial darkness for masking the glassy left one.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 pm

"A pleasure to meet you!" Aelita grinned. "I've been planning a trip here for a long time, actually. I've been passionate about learning all that I can about pokemon history since I was a young girl, and it just doesn't feel right that I've never been here. And so, here I am." Aelita grinned, putting her hands on her hips and looking around. She seemed completely oblivious to Raine looking at her armor, as if she were used to her outfit turning heads. Which she was.

"I find it funny that I'm meeting a Flying-Type master here, quite honestly." Aelita remarked. "After I've studied this place, my next plan will be to take a trip to Unova. I've heard reports that fossils of feathered bird pokemon in the early stages of flight can be found there. I'd love to get my hands on one, if possible." she continiued. "As it is, my whole team of pokemon consists of pokemon ressurected from fossils, and as of now I've yet to find a fossil of a flying pokemon with feathers. I do however, have a partener you might be able to appreciate." she grinned as she pulled out a pokeball and tossed it into the air. With a burst of red light, Skye the Aerodactyl reappeared. Skye looked confused, as if she wasn't expecting to be re-called upon.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:56 am

"You too." Raine managed to get in before Aelita went on to explain why she was here. She was intrigued by her reasons for being here.

Aelita then told Raine of her dreams to find one of the flying bird Pokemon from prehistoric times. "Archen and Archeops." she whispered. She had to admit, ever since a young age she had heard a lot about the prehistoric Rock and Flying type that had previously been native to Unova. She had always wanted to add one to her own team, but Raine had absolutely no idea when it came to finding fossils.
Raine watched as the Aerodactyl materialized in front of her. She couldn't help but grin at the sight of the prehistoric Pokemon. Yet another she had wished she could have found to add to her team.
"She's beautiful!" smiled Raine, in awe of the Fossil Pokemon. The Flying master then turned to Aelita, "I have to admit, Aerodactyl, Archen and Archeops have always intrigued me."
Raine was suddenly opening up to the other elite. "Archen and Archeops especially, but your Aerodactyl is amazing! I wish I knew how to find fossils."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:41 pm

"In my home of Sinnoh, we have an extensive collection of underground minning tunnels that span the whole region. There are even fanclubs devoted to minning rarities frome them." Aelita explained. "As a child, I was well aquainted with a family who was very eccentric about minning, two of which were gym leaders of the Sinnoh Region. That's how my passion first began, when they introduced me to the tunnels. The first time I went down, I was blessed enough to find a fossil the first time I tried digging. Later, I revived that fossil into Scorpio here." Aelita explained with a grin, reaching up to pat Scorpio's head.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Raine grinned in return.
"That's so awesome!" The elite's less serious side seemed to be appearing rather rapidly as she spoke with Aelita, "Perhaps you could take me there some time? I mean.. if it's not too much trouble."

Raine sounded almost like a kid in a candy store at the idea of finding a fossil of her own. She was a Pokemon enthusiast, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 pm

"Of course! you could join one of my Archeological digs!" Aelita exclaimed, her eyes glistening with excitement. "I gather up a few people once every few months and we go down to the tunnels in search of relics from the past and even fossils!" she exclaimed happily. "I was just planning for one a few days prior to today!"
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:01 pm

"Awesome!" she grinned, lacking a better word to describe her excitement. She couldn't wait to see what it was like to dig up a relic.. or even a fossil! Of course...there was no guarantee of finding anything at all... but it sounded so fun!

Nightshade chuckled in her caw-like voice as she listened to her trainer's excited voice. The Honchkrow wouldn't be found underground anytime soon though.. that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Aelita returned Skye to her pokeball when she had yet another idea that made her eyes light up once more. "I have an even better idea!" she exclaimed excitedly, her voice echoing throughout the hallowed halls of the ruins. "How would you like to join my archeological expedtionto Unova?!" she asked Raine, although it was pretty clear Aelita didn't plan on giving her a choice.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:27 pm

"Unova?" she asked wondering why Aelita's plans had just changed. However, Raine didn't mind, "Unova sounds great!" she grinned, hoping that she might be able to find an something that might tell her more about the prehistoric Pokemon, Archen and Archeops.

It would also be a great opportunity for some of Raine's team. They hadn't been back to their home region in a while and Raine was sure they would appreciate a visit.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 am

"Yep, Unova!" Aelita responded with a still-huge grin. "I'm planning on taking a big archeological expedition there to search out two of the most notorious historical locations in the region. Despite the way I described it, however, I'm only inviting a few people to come along. I'd be so happy if you joined up with us, though! It would be lots of fun, and who knows what we'll find!" she exclaimed, her eyes still sparkling.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:36 am

"I'd love to come!" she confirmed, still grinning from ear to ear. She was honored that Aelita was going to let her go on the expedition with her. She physically could not wait!

(Smallest post ever. I'm so sorry >.<)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:14 pm

(We all have those days XD)

Aelita grinned even wider. "It's settled then! We're going to take a boat to Castelia City and then From there we will venture to the Desert Resort. That's where the Relic Castle is said to be located. After that, We will take a short trip to Undella Town where we will take a short break and then dive down to a place where there is said to be an underwater Labrynth Ruin." she explained.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Raine already couldn't wait, but now she was ecstatic! She couldn't even imagine what it must be like to explore all these awesome places.
Nightshade meanwhile watched her trainer's reactions, almost face-winging at how childish she could seem.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Scorpio tapped Aelita's shoulder with his claw. This reminded Aelita of something and she snapped her fingers. Her face had an expression that said, "Oh, yeah!". "We'll be taking off for Unova from Canalave City at aroun 8 in the morning about a week from now." she told Raine.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm

"I won't be late!" smiled Raine, chuckling at Aelita's enthusiasm. She ran a hand through her ginger hair, brushing it out of the way of her good eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elite meets Elite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite meets Elite   Elite meets Elite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite meets Elite
Page 1 of 1