Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Olivine Harbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dandyman

Dandyman

Olivine Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Olivine Harbor   Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm

As Walter walked off the boat he slowly breathed in the sea air and the nostalgic scent of being in johto again.
"Wow Olivine still looks great even after being away from it for 3 years."
He looked around the city noticing all the places he's been too.
"The lighthouse the restruant and the gym! They're all still here."said Walter as he was walking casually away from the docks walking towards the city. His assistant was right behind him studying her surrondings as well but without the enthusiasum Walter had.
"Sir what should we do now?" said Bell.
Walter looked behind himself and smiled at her. He then turned his head forward and kept walking into the city with a little more haste. Assistant Bell not getting an answer bit her lip as she walked faster to keep up with her superioir. confused

Last edited by Dandyman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dandyman

Dandyman

Olivine Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivine Harbor   Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 am

Walter humming a toon walkked inside the olivine cafe and sat down at the bar. His assistant wearing glasses with black hair and gray eyes sat down beside him. She wore a little longer thant a knee high skirt and black formal women's shoes. She had to small straight ponytails with a no-nonsense look. She was also a book author with the title of the book called "Don't Over Exaggerate!.....please"
"Wow the boat we sailed on was HUGE bigger than the moon!" said Walter was he watched the ship sail through the windows in the cafe.
Bell sighed at her luck of having this man as her superior. She felt more like a baby sitter having to watch him all day everyday. Surprisingly she never lost her anger when Walter acted outside of her expectations of him. Even through she was annoyed with his habits she still had respect for this man seeing as he was pokemon league champion.
Walter slumped to the side of his stool kicking his feet out onto the bar resembling him laying down. Bell reponded by lifting his feet in the air sending him falling onto the floor head first.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEY you could have cracked my skull!? are you crazy!?"said Walter with blood flowing into his head.
"Sir I just thought you'd be more comfortable on the ground then with your legs on the bar with your head resting in the air" said Bell while pushing up her glasses.
"You don't have to be so cold but I guess we can eat no-"said Walter as Bell walked out of the cafe.
The waiter said"The bill is 600 poke pay up"
Walter responded"BELL WAIT YOU WERE GOING TO PAY!!!" affraid
The waiter grabbed Lee and dragged him into the kichten as Walter screamed for Bell. "I don't do things I'm a league champion!!!!"

(How will Walter get out of this one folks? Find out in the next episode of hells kichten on Digimon digital Monsters.....Something I said doesn't sound right) silent
OOC Left topic
Back to top Go down
Trueheart
Admin
Trueheart

Olivine Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivine Harbor   Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

[Is this more of a story than a roleplay? If you're the only one posting then it's more of a story. I can move it to the library section if you would like]
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.forumotion.net
Dandyman

Dandyman

Olivine Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivine Harbor   Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am

(Sure I'm just setting up my character. It's really more for other people to understand his character)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olivine Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olivine Harbor   Olivine Harbor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olivine Harbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerole :: OOc :: Free chat :: Library-
Jump to: