Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Archeological Expedition Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

The Archeological Expedition Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Aelita Fury, Rock-Type master of the Elite 4, disembarked from her boat onto one of the docks of the Castelia City ports. She took a deep breath and grinned, then began unpacking her things.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Raine was already in Castelia city, having arrived on an earlier ferry so that her team could get in some sightseeing before they were due to meet Aelita. Lumi was currently the only Pokemon out, sitting on Raine's shoulder as they headed back towards the ports.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Aelita pulled the last of her equipment off of her boat with the help of Scorpio, her Armaldo who never seemed to be in his pokeball, then waved the boat off and headed up the dock. she streched her arms and waited for the rest of the team to arrive.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Raine soon arrived at the ported and shaded her eyes, looking out for Aelita. She finally spotted her fellow elite and walked over.
"Hey Aelita! Scorpio!" she grinned, Lumi also giving her and Scorpio a wave from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:39 pm

"Raine! Glad to see you!" Aelita grinned and waved back. Scorpio raised a claw and waved it back at Lumi with a smile. "The rest of the team will be here anu moment!" she called.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"Awesome!" she grinned, finally reaching Aelita near the dock. "Do you need any help wth that equipment?" she asked
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:23 pm

"Thank for the offer! But, we won't have to carry it for much longer. In fact, I'm just gonna set it down until my team gets here." Aelita said as she set everything she had been holding down except fo her digging kit, which was a thick silver breifcase. She popped the lid open as Scorpio, who had returned to the other end of the dock to retrieve the last of the bags, returned to his position beside Aelita. She assessed the contents of the kit, then shut it, pleased, and set it down beside her. She turned around as a second ferry pulled up to the dock behind her. "There they are now!" she announced happily.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:28 pm

"Okay." she replied, watching as Aelita unloaded te rest of her stuff and assessed the contents of the kit.

She then turned as Aelita announced that the rest of her team was here. She smiled as they approached, "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Three young men and two young women stepped off the ferry and waved back at Raine and Aelita, who had joined Raaine in waving to them. They all had some equipment with them, but it appeared that Aelita had brought the majority of it.

"Hi there!" one of the males called as the group of five made their way up the pier to where Aelita and Raine were standing. He had light brown hair and silvery colored eyes.

"Raine, this is my team, plus one greenhorn." Aelita began. "That guy over there is Gen. He's the team's official tech stooge." Aelita said, pointing the person who had just spoken. Gen raised his hand at the words "tech stooge". "Next to him is his twin brother, Kyle, the greenhorn I was talking about. Then there's Nile, who works for the Devon Corp. believe it or not." she continiued. Nile was a tall blond with green eyes. "And the two girl's names are Brooke and Alexis. Brooke is an aspiring historian from Kanto and Alexis is a native here in Unova. She's also studying pokemon history." Aelita explained.

Brooke, tall with black hair and blue highlights and green eyes smiled and nodded when her name was called, and Alexis, a red head with blue eyes also raised a hand with a nonchalant look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

"Nice to meet you all!" she grinned as Aelita introduced everyone. Raine made sure to mentally note each of their names for future reference. The Emolga on Raine's shoulder then proceeded to glide over to each of them in turn, as if assessing them. When she was happy enough, she returned to her place on her trainer's shoulder, with Rain chuckling at her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"Alright, we're not set to leave for the Desert Resort for a couple of hours, so let's discuss ho we plan on doing this." Aelita remarked. "I mean, who's riding with who?"

"I was gonna suggest we split things up genderwise this time around." Brook remarked, pushing some hair out of her face. "Me and Alexis always end up riding in Nile's car, and I think we should let the guys hang out because Kyle's a newbie."

"Yeah, and I thought I was the ONLY newbie. Who's the other chick? The one next to the weirdo dressed like a bug." Kyle scoffed. Gen stepped on his foot hard as a warning.

"I told you that Aelita is a brilliant historian and she takes her work seriously. And I'll also have you know that she and the "other chick" are BOTH Elite 4 members, so show some respect!" Gen warned his brother harshly. "Sorry about that Aelita. He's reaaaaally new to all this." he sighed.

"All comments from the peanut gallery aside, I think that's a good I dea Brooke. You, Raine, Alexis an I will all ride in one car. Gen, Nile, and Greenie over there will ride in another." Aelita agreed.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Raine couldn't help but chuckle slightly, even if Kyle's remarks had been considered slightly rude. She was way too excited for the trip to be angry or annoyed at anyone in the slightest.

Alexis smiled at Brooke's suggestion.
"Sounds good to me!" she grinned, her blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

"Alright, let's load up the gear and then break for lunch." Aelita suggested as she picked up her stuff and walked over to two silver cars parked close to the peir. she popped the trunk of the first and tossed what she had in, followed by Scorpio, who was carrying some of the heavier stuff. Brooke and Nile started to unload the boat, and Gen and (reluctantly) Kyle grabbed the rest of Aelita's stuff and brought it over to the second car. "Try to distribute everything evenly." Aelita commented as she arranged the stuff.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Both Raine and Alexis helped evenly distribute the equipment among both cars. Lumi attempted to help a few times by pushing a box or two further into the boot of the car, but she soon retired back to Raine's shoulder, feeling that she was getting in the way more than she was helping.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Once the cars were packed and ready to go, Aelita turned around and got a good look at Castelia City. "Well, let's find a good place to eat lunch!" Aelita grinned. She started to walk twoards the city followed by Brooke, Nile, and Gen, who was followed (again reluctantly) by Kyle. "Hey Raine, you got to scope out the city. Did you see any good-looking eateries?" Aelita turned and asked Raine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archeological Expedition Part 1   The Archeological Expedition Part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerole :: Unova Region :: Castelia City-
Jump to: