Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Relaxing on the beach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dandyman

Dandyman

Relaxing on the beach Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing on the beach   Relaxing on the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Walter had been relaxing on the beach enjoying the rays as the ship to Johto left. His pokeball's next to his bag of clothes on the beach beside him. He was wearing shorts and a red T-shirt with a pokeball emblem in the middle of it. His suit was in the bag he had and his shoes as well. His pokemon didn't like the sun so they rested calmly in their respective pokeballs. Deciding not to go to johto he relaxed on the beach intending to board the next ship which would take him to Kanto.

(OOC been busy visiting relatives so i haven't really been posting much and i'm going on a camping trip tommorrow so i wont be able to post sorry)
Back to top Go down

Relaxing on the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokerole :: Hoenn region :: Fallarbor town-
Jump to: