Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

For the Love of Ghost types

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

For the Love of Ghost types Empty
PostSubject: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Malinda had finnaly arrived in Ecruteak city, along with her three Pokemon; Hisana the froslass, Gin the Gangar and Yune the Lampent. Malinda headed for the Pokemon Center to see where the Gym was. Whenshe entered the Pokecenter she got a few scared looks at her. Malinda had pink hair and red eyes most considered her either scary or wierd. She shrugged it off and whent to the desk where nurse Joy was, "Excuse me, I'm the new Gym Leader could you directme to the gym building please?" she asked. "Of course it's near the edge of town, it's a little old so be carful." the nurse said. "Thank you vary much." Malinda bowed leaving the Pokecenter.

Like Nurse Joy said the building was near the edge of the city and it was run down. Malinda looked at the old place, "It looks like it can collapse at any minute." she mummered as an old wooden board fell from the sign and to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Raine Harvelle, Flying Master of the Johto Elite Four and Pokemon enthusiast wandered through Ecruteak Town with her long time friend, Nightshade the Honchkrow. The young trainer had lived here for a while now, intrigued by the myths of the legendary Flying type Pokemon, Lugia and Ho-Oh. While she had come no closer to finding out what had become of them, she had become rather at home in the small city.

Raine was known around here now. She felt a safeness about Ecruteak. No one here gave her ugly scar and glassy left eye a second glace anymore, unlike some of her challengers. However, she tried to ignore it to the best of her abilities.

Most of Raine's Pokemon were at home resting or playing in Raine's rather large back garden, but Nightshade had wanted to accompany her trainer as she walked. Raine eventually reached the old gym near the edge of town. She often wondered why no-one had ever bothered to repair it, as gym challenges were still taken there. However, now that Morty had retired his position, she wondered who the new Gym Leader would be.

Raine stopped as she saw someone stood outside of the Gym, looking up at the old building. Just then, an old wooden board squeaked in its position before dropping down to the ground, making Nightshade ruffle her feathers at the eeriness of the building.

The Flying Master often walked past the gym, but never had she seen anyone nearby. Not recently anyhow. Raine's shyness and curiosity were battling it out in her mind until eventually, curiosity won.
"Hello?" she asked quietly. Even from her voice you could tell that she was a rather shy person.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Malinda was now inside the gym looking around and brought out three Pokeballs, "Ok guys take a look at our new gym!" she shouted tossing the red and white balls in the air. "Gangar!" "Lampent!" "Froslass." they all cried after being released from thier Pokeballs. Gin started to waonder around the old place quickly feeling at home, Hisana's icy nature managed to make the place have a cold chill to it, along with Yune's blue flame and her shape making the old gym look even scarer.

Meanwhile Gin was off somewhere; mainly through the roof and saw a girl outside the gym, "Gangangangan." he chuckled evily and he dove towards the ground and with his ghostly powers he made the door slam shut.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Raine watched as Malinda disappeared into the gym. She went to follow her but stopped as she heard loud Pokemon cries from inside. "Froslass.... Lampent...." she identified each of the cries. The door to the gym then slammed shut.
"Gengar."

The elite couldn't help but chuckle before she walked over to the gym and pushed the door open. It seemed that Ecruteak finally had it's next gym leader.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Gin was in the shadows of the gym chuckleing to himself. Malinda looked up as she heard him, "What's so funny Gin?" she asked the ghost type. Hisana shook her head, she saw the girl behind them before they entered the gym. "Lampent?(Is something wrong?)" Yune asked the ice type. Froslass, lass.(There was a girl behind us, Gin shut the door in her face.)" she replied to the ghost/Fire type. Malinda looked at her other Pokemon, they seemed to know what Gin found so funny.

Hisana opened the doors while Yune opened some of the windows. Malinda looked out the window noticing that dark couds were approching, "Looks like a stom is on the way." she mummered.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Raine glanced up at the sky, seeing the it was getting cloudy, before slipping inside the gym. She couldn't help but chuckle.
"Hello." she smiled, having slipped behind Malinda whilst her back had been turned. It was rather dark and so the glassy eye and scar that she was always concerned about were hidden, as was her friend and partner, Nightshade.
The Honchkrow had used one wing to cover her white breast feathers whilst her and Raine had sneaked past. However now she had furled her wings once again and with the slight bits of light coming in through the now open door and windows, you could see both Raine and Nightshade's pale clothes and features.

"Welcome to Ecruteak... I guess." smiled Raine a slight waver in her voice once again giving away her shyness. Having never seen Malinda before, the Flying master presumed that she was new to the city.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Malinda turned around when she heard a soft spoken voice. "Oh thank you, my name's Malinda Blain. I'm sorry but I'm not taking any challenges today; I need to fix this place." she said as another plank of wood fell beside her. Yune and Hisana flinched on how close the board came close to hitting their trainers head. Gin was watching from the rafers trying to think of way's to scare his trainer. Gin and Malinda would have scare compatitions, Malinda would always come out the winner.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 pm

"Ah. I'm not here to challenge you." she smiled, her voice still rather quiet.
"Rather i live in Ecruteak. I was walking past when I noticed you walking in."
Raine smiled, her theory having been proven by Malinda's statement.
"I'm Raine. Raine Harvelle."

"Krraa."
Nightshade ruffled her feathers, as if reminding her trainer that she was still here. Raine chuckled, "And this is Nightshade."
You couldn't really see the Honchkrow in the darkness due to the colour of most of her feathers, however the short cry from before showed where she was stood.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Yune floated over to the Honchkrow casting an eerie glow. Malinda chuckled, "This is Hisana, and Yune. Hmm Gin's around here somewhere." she said looking for her other ghost type.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

"As mischievous as most Gengar I'll bet." she smiled slowly warming up to the new gym leader, though she still had that soft, shy tone to her voice. She thought back to Malinda's previous statement and looked around. Even in the darkness, it was clear that this gym was past it's best days. It really needed repairing, and fast, before the whole building caved in.

"If you like, me and my Team could help you remodel the gym." she offered.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Malinda smiled, "I would love some help. But I think we should bring down this mess. It's falling apart slowly." she said looking around. Thunder could be heard in the distance, "I hope it doesn't rain on us." she added.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Raine nodded. She didn't know much about construction herself but understood that this building might be beyond repair. Nevertheless, Raine would help get the Ecruteak gym back up and running as quickly as possible. Between her challenges, she would happily help the young gym leader.

"Well if you're knocking it down, we should probably get out. It's only a little rain but if you're worried about the storm coming I can get Lumi to keep watch."

It was refreshing to find someone that didn't know her from her position as the Flying Type Master of the Elite Four. Well it was either that or unlike most people, she just ignored it. Either way she was rather worried about when Malinda would see her outside in the light rather than hidden in the darkness, though she didn't show this in her voice.
Back to top Go down
RikuTenshi

RikuTenshi

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Malinda headed outside, Hisana and Yune followed their trainer. Once outside the air was warmer then it was inside the gym.Malinda didn't mind the sudden tempreture change she was used to it. "Who's Lumi?" she asked looking at Raine.
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:57 pm

"Lumi is my Emolga." smiled Raine, following Malinda out of the gym. She fished into a small pocket in the darker purple part of her dress, producing a Pokeball from it. Opening it, an Emolga materialized in front of her, curled up and asleep on the ground.
Raine smiled, bending down to gently scoop Lumi into her arms. Slowly, the Electric-Flying type woke, rubbing her eyes with her paws.
"Hello Lumi!" smiled Raine, "I'm sorry I disturbed your nap but I'd like your help in case this storm gets too bad."

The Emolga glanced up at the sky. Seeing the dark clouds, she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dandyman

Dandyman

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Last edited by Dandyman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

[I don't mean to be rude but could you ask before you join a topic someone else made.. since I'd actually prefer it if you didn't join it right now.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Love of Ghost types   For the Love of Ghost types I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Love of Ghost types
Page 1 of 1