Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four Empty
PostSubject: Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four   Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Name:
Raine Harvelle
Appearance:
Without the neko ears >.>:
Personality:
Raine is a rather shy person despite her status as gym leader. She likes to be around Pokemon and nature. She is almost always found outdoors and spends a lot of her time befriending wild Pokemon.

First Flying type master of the Johto Elite Four.
She replaced Bruno the Fighting Type master as the third to be challenged out of the four.

Pokemon Team:
Honchkrow | Nightshade | Female | 64 | Mirror Move, Aerial Ace, Confuse Ray, Night Slash | #430

Altaria | Melody | Female | 62 | Sing, Dragon Pulse, Hyper Voice, Fire Blast | #334

Swanna | Aquila | Female | 59 | Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Air Slash, Bubblebeam | #581

Emolga | Lumi | Female | 55 | Iron Tail, Volt Switch, Discharge, Electro Ball | #587

Staraptor | Zephyr | Male | 57 | Close Combat, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace, Double Team | #398

History:
When Raine was a young girl she was attacked by a startled Sneasel on a trip to Snowpoint City. The attack blinded her in her left eye and also left a thin scar. Some people would become scared of Pokemon after an incident like this, but Raine was quite the opposite. She became curious about Pokemon and where they lived. However, Raine often thinks that people believe she is ugly and would rather not be around her, but because of her fun-loving personality and bright look on life, people think quite the opposite. Raine has had confidence issues ever since the accident and so when she was old enough, decided to become a Pokemon trainer so that she could give herself a confidence boost. Her first Pokemon was a friend she had made shortly after the accident when she returned home. A Murkrow to be exact. Together they traveled adding to their team and eventually earning a place as Violet City's Gym Leader. However, despite her achievements, Raine didn't stop there. She went on to grow even more powerful until she became one of the esteemed Elite Four. The First Flying type master.

Extra:
Raine also has some other Pokemon that she tends to keep at home either because they are still training or are unsuitable for her all Flying team. However she cares about all her Pokemon equally.

Raine's other Pokemon:

Also. If it's alright, I would like to keep this topic unlocked to edit her character and make each Pokemon on her team their own bio and history.
Also; Little Twig :3

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four   Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 pm

- Nightshade the Honchkrow -
Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four Small_honchkrow_by_serenelittlerose-d53wrh6
Female - Level 64
Mirror Move, Night Slash, Aerial Ace, Confuse Ray

- Melody the Altaria -
Appearance:

- Aquila the Swanna -
Appearance:

- Lumi the Emolga -
Appearance:

- Zephyr the Staraptor -
Appearance:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose

SereneLittleRose

PostSubject: Re: Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four   Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:44 pm

- Dusty the Flygon -
Appearance:

- Desmond the Larvesta -
Appearance:

- Kaori the Roselia -
Appearance:

- Rune the Swoobat -
Appearance:

- Zina the Togepi -
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Trueheart
Admin
Trueheart

PostSubject: Re: Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four   Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Approved btw
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four   Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raine Harvelle of the Elite Four
Page 1 of 1