Pokerole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokerole

A unique pokemon roleplay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Champion Question
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 am by Trueheart

» Relaxing on the beach
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:46 pm by Dandyman

» The Archeological Expedition Part 1
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:02 pm by FoxFireAlchemist

» Olivine Harbor
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 am by Dandyman

» For the Love of Ghost types
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Rose DeLuka~Pokemon Trainer
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm by Trueheart

» League Headquarters
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:19 pm by Dandyman

» Elite meets Elite
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm by SereneLittleRose

» Chell Hawkeye
Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm by SereneLittleRose

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Aelita Fury of the Elite Four

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Admin
FoxFireAlchemist

Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  Empty
PostSubject: Aelita Fury of the Elite Four    Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Name: Aelita Fury

Appearance(Pic is fine):
Spoiler:

Personality: Aelita is a very eccentric member of the Elite Four. Her boundless will and pure tenacity, in addition to the limitless dedication to her cause make her come off as sort of a nut upon first meeting her. She also has an aura that naturally demands respect, so many people hide their first impression of her from her.

Ranking:(Trainer, Gym leader, elite four ect.): Elite Four (Sinnoh, 4rth chair. She replaced Lucian.)

Pokemon(Species:Nickname:Gender:Level:Move Set:Pokedex#):

Armaldo/Scorpio/Male/65/Earthquake:X-Scissor:Stone Edge:Crush Claw/#348
Cradily/Kokoro/Female/63/Recover:Energy Ball:Rock Slide:Confuse Ray/#346
Aerodactyl/Skye/Female/61/Ice Fang:Stone Edge:Fly:Roost/#142
Omastar/Hydra/Female/59/Muddy Water:Shell Smash:Ice Beam:Toxic Spikes/#139
Rampardos/Draco/Male/58/Head Smash:Zen Headbutt:Earthquake:Crunch/#409

History: After finding her first fossil in the Sinnoh mines as a child, Aelita was instantly hooked on learning about the times of old and began to search for more clues to the past. She was absolutely thrilled when one day a scientist at the Oreburgh Museam was able to sucsessfully resurect that very fossil that ignited her passion. That fossil was ressurected into the pokemon that is now her trusted and closest partener, Scorpio. She is so involved in her passion that she even dresses to look like her first fossil pokemon, Scorpio. Her goal is to collect every type of fossil pokemon and then seek out their shiny forms when she is not accepting challenges.

(I will add the pokemon she finds to her bio as we go along.)
~Little Twig~
Back to top Go down
Trueheart
Admin
Trueheart

Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aelita Fury of the Elite Four    Aelita Fury of the Elite Four  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.forumotion.net

Aelita Fury of the Elite Four
Page 1 of 1